Tuesday, August 7, 2018
Trailblazing Your Content Marketing Strategy - SPECIAL WORKSHOP
Justin Champion has been a digital marketer since 2009, and currently serves as the Content Professor for HubSpot Academy where he created the Content Marketing Certification, a globally recognized course. Justin expanded the Content Marketing Certification into his first book, Inbound Content, which is a comprehensive how-to guide on becoming an effective content marketer. Justin is a digital nomad, and works full-time from the open road, creating value from anywhere he can find a wireless connection.
In this workshop, you'll learn how to efficiently create a resource-driven website page by identifying a series of topics you want your business to rank for on search engines. You'll finish the training with a mindset of how to manage your short-term marketing calendar to achieve long-term content marketing strategy goals. The workshop will have a supplemental workbook. This way you will leave with an action plan that can be implemented immediately.
• A clear content mission statement.
• Identified a head term to help align your content planning efforts.
• Identified five core topics with which to create content around.
• Identified a list of subtopics for one core topic.
• Understand HubSpot resources to continue learning and receiving support.
What to bring
This is a hands-on workshop! Bring your laptop!